The NPSL is a national league that operates in the 4th Division of the U.S. Soccer pyramid. NPSL teams are eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA). The NPSL operates in 60+ markets from across the country and is currently one of the fastest-growing soccer leagues in the U.S. Two Major League Soccer (MLS) clubs, D.C. United and the New York Red Bulls, operate U-23 squads in the NPSL.
What Makes the NPSL Unique?
- Professionally operated teams
- Teams comprised of players holding amateur playing status (high school, collegiate and former professional athletes)
- Players maintain college eligibility and play at an elite level with a mix of young and veteran players
- Showcase for players who aspire to move to the professional level
- Owners of the teams comprise the league board
- Low entry cost and low annual dues for league membership
- Extremely competitive league structure
To learn more about how to become a member of the National Premier Soccer League please contact Michael Hitchcock, NPSL Commissioner, at email@example.com or at 800.504.5517.